Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cake Balls

Best Things Ever!!!! I know people have heard of these and I love experimenting with different cake mixes. I've only done a few flavors, but I can't wait to experiment with others.

Baked cake of your choice
Icing to compliment the cake
Candy melts or Chocolate bark for dipping

Bake the cake, and when done crumble the cake and mix in the icing. Roll into balls and freeze for several hours or over night. Dip in chocolate.

Some flavors I've tried:

Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing
French Vanilla Cake with Buttercream Icing
White Cake with Vanilla Icing
German Chocolate Cake with Coconut Pecan Icing

Some I'll try soon:
Red Velvet with Buttercream or Cream Cheese Icing
Funfetti with the Funfetti Icing

Hmmmm.....the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment