Monday, March 16, 2009

Corn Pudding

This is a recipe I grew up eating, and one of my favs. I don't share it very often, because when I say "Corn Pudding" people turn their nose up....corn and pudding just don't go together. But I promise....it's good!

1 can Cream style Corn
1 egg
1 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar (I always use a little more and make it a little sweeter)
1 c cracker crumbs (I just eyeball it, I usse about 1/2 a sleeve of crackers)
1/2 stick butter

Preheat oven to 400, and melt butter in a 9x9 pan. Mix all other ingredients together and pour in pan with melted butter. Bake at 400 for about 30 minutes, or until edges are brown.

1 comment:

  1. You're dang right it's good....VERY GOOD. Anyone making this, be sure you leave it in the oven long enough for the edges to get crispy and the top of it turns a golden brown....it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete