Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Supper on a Breadslice

Another good family recipe. I don't know if my grandmother came up with this recipe, but this was always another favorite.

2 lbd ground meat
1/4 c minced onion
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp accent (I ususally just used the accent or the salt. If I used the salt I cut it down some.)
1 sm can carnation milk
1/8 tsp pepper (more or less to taste)
20 crushed crackers (again, I just eyeball it and use about a sleeve)
2 tsp mustard (once again, we eyeball it until it looks and taste about right)
1/2 lb velveeta
Hamburger buns

Brown meat and drain if needed. Combine all other ingredients until all is combined and cheese is melted. Scoop desired amount onto (1/2) hamburger buns and bake at 350 until the buns are crispy, about 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment