Monday, February 27, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls

15 frozen Rhoades Rolls
1/2 pkg cook and serve butterscotch pudding
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c melted butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pecans

Grease bundt pan, sprinkle pecans in the bottom. Arrange rolls over pecans. Sprinkle pudding mix on top. In a sauce pan melt butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until caramel consistancy. Pour over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise overnight. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and invert.

These were really good. I didn't realize that I grabbed instant butterscotch pudding and not the cook and serve, so I sent Stephen to the store for some...but all he could find was vanilla cook and serve. It was okay, but I think the butterscotch would give it a little more flavor. And I used about 18-20 rolls, not realizing how much they would rise...Before I cooked them I had to take off a few, so next time I know to stick with the 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment