Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chili

Easiest.Chili.Ever! and soooo good. I've made it a couple of different ways, and this last time was my favorite.

1 pound ground beef/turkey
1 small can tomato sauce
1 can ranch style pinto beans with jalepenos
1 can diced tomatoes (or rotel if you like the spice)
1 package Lawry's Chili seasoning

When I first started making this, I wanted the spice so I used the pinto beans with jalepenos and rotel tomatoes. Then I tried to make it with no spice at all (kid friendly) and just used regular pinto beans and diced tomatoes and I didn't think it was nearly as good. This last time I made it I used the beans with jalepenos, regualr petite diced tomatoes, and I just grabbed a can of tomato sauce and didn't look at the can until after I poured it in. I noticed it was hot mexican seasonings....and I just went with it. It turned out the best. Just the right amount of spice!

No comments:

Post a Comment